Sell Your Fur
How to Sell a Fur Coat in 4 Easy Steps:
Fast, Convenient, and Secure Way to Sell Your Fur for a Maximum Price
Shipping is Always FREE
- CLICK HERE FIRST to see if your item is eligible before you submit a picture of someone wearing the fur.
- SUBMIT YOUR PICTURE by either web form below, sending picture by email to email@example.com, OR text picture to 410-825-9000.
- SEND YOUR FUR(S) TO US after you receive an email (within 48 hrs.) stating our interest that will include a link for a FREE UPS shipping label to send fur to us for in-person review, after which we’ll contact you with our final offer. (If you’re in our area, you are welcome to bring a screen shot or print out of our message of interest with the fur, in person!)
- ACCEPT OUR OFFER and we will send payment by check OR PayPal (whichever you prefer) within 72 hours. If you decline our offer we’ll return the fur to you at no charge.
Submit Your Item Here
- How do I take a picture?
Have someone wearing your fur(s) and take one picture of the whole front. Send only one picture per fur you are interested in selling.
- Do you buy monogrammed or personalized items?
Yes, we do buy items that have a monogram or personalization.
- What size box should I use?
Any box is fine as long as it is secure and not extremely much larger than needed.
- Where can I get the box if I need one?
If you don’t have a box you can get one at any Staples, Office Depot or UPS Store.
- What do I do with the UPS label?
First, be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email on a piece of paper inside the box with your fur(s). Pack and securely seal your box. Remove all other previous shipping labels prior to attaching the UPS label on the box.
- How can I track my shipment?
Take a picture of the label to save tracking #. Go to https://www.ups.com/mobile/track and enter the tracking number.
- Where can I drop off my boxed up fur coat?
Any UPS store location or UPS authorized location and most Staples office supplies store locations.
- How can I insure my shipment?
By having your fur(s) listed on your homeowner’s policy or buying a new shipping label at the UPS store that includes desired insurance (our label is shipping only).
- I live outside of the USA can I still send you a fur to purchase?
No sorry, we only purchase from people within the USA.
- What phone number do I call if I have more questions?
What We Do Not Buy:
- We buy real fur garments EXCEPT:
• cloth coats
• fake furs
• fur pelts
• leopard fur
• rabbit fur
• seal fur
• spotted cat fur such as leopard, tiger etc.
- Any furs that have mothball, musty, or smoke odors.
|It was a fantastic way to sell my furs. I moved to a warmer location and wondered how to sell them. Your website was impressive. It took all the hassle out of listing them myself locally or on ebay. The price I received was more than I could have done on my own. I’m so glad I found a trusted person who buys mink coats. I highly recommend Mano Swartz Furs. See more trusted reviews|
Why We Buy Used Fur Coats
Mano Swartz was founded in 1889 and since has grown into one of the premier furriers in the United States. For our customers who aren’t looking to buy, but looking to sell fur coats, we buy them for cash. We purchase a variety of pre-owned coats including mink, vintage fur coats and more.
Get cash for your coat today!